I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- RT @BSmile: Today In 1976: Cincinnati #Reds legend Johnny Bench hits 2 HR's in World Series Game 4 vs. the New York #Yankees at Yankee Stad… 1 day ago
- If you had told me this could happen in America when I was 10 I would never have believed it. Or at 20. Or 30. Or 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Got it. twitter.com/Super70sSports… 2 days ago
- I’m not watching the game but for those of you who are, stand by for an interception. 5 days ago
- @AlanWindham They say "Da" and "Nyet" way to often for me. 6 days ago
Have Your Say