I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- Just heard that MLB passed a rule that pitchers must face 3 batters if a change is made. Its the smartest move they… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: The *second* a Democrat is elected President this will be the only thing Republicans and mainstream pundits talk about. ht… 2 days ago
- Need it. twitter.com/BSmile/status/… 2 days ago
- I agree with you all. Who wouldn't? Other than those who make the decisions. But for real, it's time to stop crying. #HailState 1 week ago
- RT @RollingStone: That uplifting tweet you just shared? A Russian troll sent it rol.st/37RbON7 1 week ago
Have Your Say