I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- Hate the Patriots. Love the logo. Not having this logo is a positive, however, in that it provides another reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @dbaria: Thank you @SenatorWicker @RogerWicker for reducing the corporate tax burden and placing it firmly on the shoulders of hard work… 1 week ago
- @goulaglenn In Ball Four, Jim Bouton wrote about this. Going from memory, he basically said the whole point is to f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @goulaglenn That's crazy. Somebody might get hurt! 1 week ago
- @AlanWindham @John_Scotus https://t.co/w4LQ051nZl 1 week ago
Have Your Say