I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- RT @FirenzeMike: I’m deceased 🤣💀 https://t.co/QvLEhHAmap 19 hours ago
- Tiny Elvis: "whoa, that's a big ol' Bible" Sycophants: "Good one, Tiny E." Tiny Elvis: "all's I'm sayin' is that's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TheAmandaGorman 2028. I'm on board. 1 day ago
- if as a Christian it's important for you to have a fellow Christian in the White House, you've got to be pleased right now. 1 day ago
- Love the trot. And the casual helmet flip at the end is worth a 162 modern bat flips. twitter.com/bsmile/status/… 2 days ago
Have Your Say