I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- @goulaglenn Not that there's anything wrong with that. 10 hours ago
- My Goula friends will appreciate--I'm working on a case where the acronym PHS shows up multiple times a day. Every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- They need to turn down the ambiance a little at this Raiders/Saints game. 2 days ago
- Came across a true sentence today: "Outflanked by history at every turn, we all tend to remain flummoxed by our fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This is a fantastic baseball card. Even if you hate the yanks, which I do. Need it. twitter.com/BSmile/status/… 3 days ago
Have Your Say