I miss Cross Country XM 12. Sirius Outlaw Country is ok, and I’m developing a taste for Elizabeth Cook’s morning show, but it just ain’t the same. There won’t be too much Thursday pickin for awhile, but I’m pretty much in the habit of not having to think about what to post on Thursdays, so I thought I’d borrow an idea from Saddawg’s blog and give you a little video sample of TB’s kind of tunes. This one has some philosobaen worthy lines in it, and if you’re getting down about the economy, the end of the Bush dynasty, or just because its been a long week, it might give you a reason to grin. Enjoy.
Explore the TB Universe
- @AlanWindham @sixpackspeak Rat on da KONA, Rat on da price. 5 days ago
- That one. twitter.com/lonelyplanet/s… 1 week ago
- RT @GenMhayden: The Prime Minister is spot on! 1 week ago
- *A Hogan's Heroes big screen reboot prequel telling the story of how Hogan manipulated the Germans into assigning K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My 13 year old told me early this week the BTS army were requesting all the tickets.....I’m not sayin...I’m just sayin 2 weeks ago
Have Your Say