Stay Tuned

” …look, man, I’ve got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I… this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it’s not just, it might not be just such a simple… uh, you know? ”     —The Dude

TB’s on hiatus. That much you have already figured out. But I will be back come August. Things are happening. Wheels are in motion. Horizons and such.  Thursday Pickin’ will continue as always. And more. I’ve stared blankly into the future and what I’ve seen, well, the look on my face is unchanged.

Hang with me friends. It’s time for something new. Prepare yourselves. Just a bit more hammock time for TB’s weary medulla oblongata.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Stay Tuned

I see the last days of summer have you bummed and longing for more time in the hammock. Surely school days are around the corner for the Little Scamp making it time for you to buckle down a bit yourself. I love fall and the first day of school (which I do realize are not the same). The feeling of a fresh start, the turning of leaves, slightly cooler temps and needless to say, football.

I’ve been staying tuned for a ‘Stay Tuned’ post? WTH?!?! 😉

3. ZEEK says:

Lets get the football talk started already!!!!

I predict that Ole Miss will win the SEC……… 🙂

5. Anonymous says:

if you go back over the last two seasons, when the black bears were highly over rated, you will find that my pre season projections for the black bears and mississippi’s state university, the dogs, were right on the money. I mean RIGHT ON THE MONEY DADDY! So it may encourage all the black bear nation that this year I believe the bears will be better than expected. If the egg bowl was in oxford they may even have a chance in that game. However, since it is not, the bears will have to endure one more season wit the egg bowl residing in Starkvegas. I belive the bears will go 6-6. possibly 7-5 and get to a bowl. The bullies will more than likely be 8-4. if all the chips fall just right, they could be 10-2. And of course they will keep the egg for one more year.

6. Tinyd says:

36 days till kickoff!

Not soon enough! I am ready for some college football. The NFL not so much.

8. Bobby Pitalo says:

I just hope the rebs have a QB.

9. Irvine Redd says:

“Football begins in fall, when everything is dying”-George Carlin

And yet, it’s the death I anxiously await every year.

Just purchased my season tickets to Panther Football for the 22nd year. New coach and optimism plus a cousin playing equals something to do on Friday nights. Gotta love it!