Quote of the Day:
“Achievement brings its own anti-climax.” –Maya Angelou
TB doesn’t know if any of y’all still care about this or not. Frankly, I don’t. But in the interest of closure, here are the results of Bowl Pickin’. I won.
The Championship Game was a push, so no points were awarded there to anyone, nor any taken away. I went 4-0 in the Big 4 bowls and 3-1 on my minor selections along with picking up the 20 point bonus for nailing my Pick o’the Bowls, LSU.
- TB 76
- Larry 60 (4-0, 2-2, POTB)
- Tiny D 32 (2-2, 4-0, Tied POTB)
- Face 20 (2-2, 3-1, no POTB designated)
- Smily J 16 (3-1, 3-1, Lost POTB)
- TDW 0 (2-2, 1-3, POTB)
- Sweet 0 (1-3, 2-2, POTB)
- JLou -16 (3-1, 1-3, Lost POTB)
- Pitalo -32 (2-2, 0-4, no POTB designated)
- Flyin’ J -48 (0-1, 1-3, Lost POTB)
- BR -62 (1-2, 0-4, Lost POTB)
With BW Buzz a no-show, Sweet got bumped into the playoff. Had Flyin’ J not made a last second appearance, Larry would’ve gotten in too. Thank goodness he didn’t, because if he had been in the playoff, Larry would’ve become an embarrassing Grand Champion. But all’s well that ends well. With her third place finish in Bowl Pickin’, Tiny D wrapped up the title, as justice required.
A hearty congrats, TD, but good riddance to Cam!