You may notice a new feature on the blog that started today. Readers can now rate each post and comment on a scale of 1-5 stars. You may not get the option to rate unless you click on the post itself as opposed to just reading from the top of the page, fyi. Please use this new feature to help me learn what it is I do pretty well and what I really need to work on. And if there are posts you loved or loathed from the past and would like to anonymously give me feedback via the rating system I’d appreciate that too. Don’t pull any punches, friends; I know everything on the page ain’t gold!
Explore the TB Universe
- RT @MissMargoPrice: this is one of the best things I’ve read in my entire life 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisLu44: Another broken promise: Trump’s pledge to eliminate the national debt in 8 years Under his watch, the debt has gone up $7.8… 3 days ago
- So purveyors of garbage music marry garbage people. whaddayaknow. twitter.com/RollingStone/s… 1 week ago
- @rwright55 Preach. 1 week ago
- Oscar worthy score here. twitter.com/BSmile/status/… 1 week ago
Have Your Say