Quote of the Day:
“Myths which are believed in tend to become true.” George Orwell
- You are going to sea for a three hour tour. Instead of returning to port you will be stranded for a year (or six seasons maybe) on a deserted island. You have a feeling this might happen but instead of skipping the trip you simply place five important things in your beach bag before you leave the house. What are they?
- Where is the one place/sight/activity on Earth you would most like to visit/see/do that you are afraid you may not get around to, even if you plan on it?
- On the other hand, there is one US state and one country on Earth you can never set foot in. Choose one of each.
- Space travel or time travel?
- Where, when and what was the worst meal of your life?
- Going from Maine to California, would you rather drive, take the train, fly or cruise via the Panama Canal?
Today’s Summer Rerun