Quote of the Day:
“And that brings us to tonight’s word: Truthiness. Now I’m sure some of the word-police, the “wordanistas” over at Websters, are gonna say, “Hey, that’s not a word!” Well, anybody who knows me knows that I am no fan of dictionaries or reference books. They’re elitist. Constantly telling us what is or isn’t true, what did or didn’t happen…
“I don’t trust books. They’re all fact, no heart. And that’s exactly what’s pulling our country apart today. Because face it, folks, we are a divided nation. Not between Democrats or Republicans, or conservatives and liberals, or tops and bottoms. No, we are divided by those who think with their head, and those who know with their heart...
“The ‘truthiness’ is, anyone can read the news to you. I promise to feel the news…at you.” –Stephen Colbert, on the premiere of The Colbert Report
- Who will Kanye West interrupt next, and under what circumstances?
- Fill in the blank to this bumper sticker: “I’d rather be _____________.”
- On your own side of the political spectrum, going by your vote/preference for President last time, what politician is the most full of BS?
- What are the top 5 world “events” of your lifetime that you actually recall? (Include your year of birth.)
- What fast food delicacy do you have a weakness for?
- Stephen Colbert recently failed in his attempt to achieve the most insults to Mexico in a half hour TV show for the Guiness Book of World Records. What Guiness World Record would you like to hold?