Elected in Round III were Eddie Khayat and Hugh Pepper, both receiving 16 of 21 votes cast. Below are three special ballots. One for Moss Point athletes, one for veterans (defined as playing in the county prior to 1970), and one for girls. Votes cast as of Tuesday, February 24, 2009, will be counted. Top vote getter in each poll gets enshrined.
Explore the TB Universe
- A true aficionado. The Danettes and/or Leisuremen should heed his words. twitter.com/PaulPabst/stat… 57 minutes ago
- RT @QuestionsAndTea: @CNN @MikeOkuda And now Astronomers Without Frontiers wants to recycle those eclipse glasses: gizmodo.com/you-can-actual… 1 hour ago
- @JewDawg I chortled. 5 days ago
- Dear GOP....enough with the overcompensating. I admit it! I've been missing W for months now! Bring him back for godssake! 6 days ago
- John Oliver: "Condemning nazis is as much a Presidential gimme as pardoning a Fucking Turkey." That pretty much s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
Have Your Say