Elected in Round III were Eddie Khayat and Hugh Pepper, both receiving 16 of 21 votes cast. Below are three special ballots. One for Moss Point athletes, one for veterans (defined as playing in the county prior to 1970), and one for girls. Votes cast as of Tuesday, February 24, 2009, will be counted. Top vote getter in each poll gets enshrined.
Explore the TB Universe
- RT @Public_Citizen: nationalpriorities.org/analysis/2020/… 18 hours ago
- RT @Public_Citizen: BREAKING: Moderna announced to investors that it will be charging the highest price yet for a coronavirus vaccine. Taxp… 20 hours ago
- John Oliver is a great American. twitter.com/iamjohnoliver/… 2 days ago
- RT @SECNAV75: To my fellow Mississippian @stuartpstevens: writing this took courage and conscience. Bravo Zulu nytimes.com/2020/07/29/opi… 1 week ago
- @AlanWindham Anything after 1988 is as nothing to me. But I’ll have to think about this one. I’ll wait for the tell-all before deciding! 1 week ago
Have Your Say