As a patriotic American, the last thing I want to see is a major political party fail. GOP leaders will eventually have to come up with their own ideas to get us out of the mess we’re in and I hope they are good ones. In the meantime, I offer the following as consideration for a theme song that captures their current philosophy of governance. The idea was inspired by media reports of Republican leadership’s damn dubious decision to begin to criticize Obama’s mortgage plan before it was announced and Alexis de Toadville’s mention of walking a mile in the shoes of the great Groucho. I hope to see this in campaign ads that should begin to run for November 2010 in about a week.
Explore the TB Universe
- Rounding the corner on COVID https://t.co/JOacI9C5DO 13 hours ago
- I was there. Was determined to see our first game as number one. Scored a ticket on game day in the band section. M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Smith Quayle. I'm a lot of fun at parties. If I went to parties. I don't go to parties. I golf on Wednesday at one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @BSmile: Today In 1976: Cincinnati #Reds legend Johnny Bench hits 2 HR's in World Series Game 4 vs. the New York #Yankees at Yankee Stad… 6 days ago
- If you had told me this could happen in America when I was 10 I would never have believed it. Or at 20. Or 30. Or 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Have Your Say