As a patriotic American, the last thing I want to see is a major political party fail. GOP leaders will eventually have to come up with their own ideas to get us out of the mess we’re in and I hope they are good ones. In the meantime, I offer the following as consideration for a theme song that captures their current philosophy of governance. The idea was inspired by media reports of Republican leadership’s damn dubious decision to begin to criticize Obama’s mortgage plan before it was announced and Alexis de Toadville’s mention of walking a mile in the shoes of the great Groucho. I hope to see this in campaign ads that should begin to run for November 2010 in about a week.
Explore the TB Universe
- @goulaglenn Not that there's anything wrong with that. 1 day ago
- My Goula friends will appreciate--I'm working on a case where the acronym PHS shows up multiple times a day. Every… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- They need to turn down the ambiance a little at this Raiders/Saints game. 3 days ago
- Came across a true sentence today: "Outflanked by history at every turn, we all tend to remain flummoxed by our fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- This is a fantastic baseball card. Even if you hate the yanks, which I do. Need it. twitter.com/BSmile/status/… 4 days ago
Have Your Say