As a patriotic American, the last thing I want to see is a major political party fail. GOP leaders will eventually have to come up with their own ideas to get us out of the mess we’re in and I hope they are good ones. In the meantime, I offer the following as consideration for a theme song that captures their current philosophy of governance. The idea was inspired by media reports of Republican leadership’s damn dubious decision to begin to criticize Obama’s mortgage plan before it was announced and Alexis de Toadville’s mention of walking a mile in the shoes of the great Groucho. I hope to see this in campaign ads that should begin to run for November 2010 in about a week.
Explore the TB Universe
- Hate the Patriots. Love the logo. Not having this logo is a positive, however, in that it provides another reason t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @dbaria: Thank you @SenatorWicker @RogerWicker for reducing the corporate tax burden and placing it firmly on the shoulders of hard work… 1 week ago
- @goulaglenn In Ball Four, Jim Bouton wrote about this. Going from memory, he basically said the whole point is to f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @goulaglenn That's crazy. Somebody might get hurt! 1 week ago
- @AlanWindham @John_Scotus https://t.co/w4LQ051nZl 1 week ago
Have Your Say