As a patriotic American, the last thing I want to see is a major political party fail. GOP leaders will eventually have to come up with their own ideas to get us out of the mess we’re in and I hope they are good ones. In the meantime, I offer the following as consideration for a theme song that captures their current philosophy of governance. The idea was inspired by media reports of Republican leadership’s damn dubious decision to begin to criticize Obama’s mortgage plan before it was announced and Alexis de Toadville’s mention of walking a mile in the shoes of the great Groucho. I hope to see this in campaign ads that should begin to run for November 2010 in about a week.
Explore the TB Universe
- RT @FirenzeMike: I’m deceased 🤣💀 https://t.co/QvLEhHAmap 1 day ago
- Tiny Elvis: "whoa, that's a big ol' Bible" Sycophants: "Good one, Tiny E." Tiny Elvis: "all's I'm sayin' is that's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TheAmandaGorman 2028. I'm on board. 1 day ago
- if as a Christian it's important for you to have a fellow Christian in the White House, you've got to be pleased right now. 1 day ago
- Love the trot. And the casual helmet flip at the end is worth a 162 modern bat flips. twitter.com/bsmile/status/… 3 days ago
Have Your Say