As a patriotic American, the last thing I want to see is a major political party fail. GOP leaders will eventually have to come up with their own ideas to get us out of the mess we’re in and I hope they are good ones. In the meantime, I offer the following as consideration for a theme song that captures their current philosophy of governance. The idea was inspired by media reports of Republican leadership’s damn dubious decision to begin to criticize Obama’s mortgage plan before it was announced and Alexis de Toadville’s mention of walking a mile in the shoes of the great Groucho. I hope to see this in campaign ads that should begin to run for November 2010 in about a week.
Explore the TB Universe
- If you had told me this could happen in America when I was 10 I would never have believed it. Or at 20. Or 30. Or 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Got it. twitter.com/Super70sSports… 1 day ago
- I’m not watching the game but for those of you who are, stand by for an interception. 4 days ago
- @AlanWindham They say "Da" and "Nyet" way to often for me. 5 days ago
- @AlanWindham Thinking about cancelling my service because they carry it. 5 days ago
Have Your Say